Tuesday, July 8, 2008

a few things and items

Thing or item 1: I decided not to race today. I was concerned about crashing and making my bike unridable for ragbrai. so no race for tonight. I'll be racing in august after I get back. More of the team will be ready to race next month.

Thing or item 2:  I was at gooseberry falls over the fourth holiday. It's a great national pask on the north shore of superior and get a full endorsement. The camping was great and the trails and falls were really spectacular. 

Thing or item 3: A little while ago I posted  you tube video of a guy who stacks rocks in these precarious piles. While on the north shore this weekend there was tons of lakeshore stone so I thought I'd give it a try. And what do you know it's really not that hard to do. I'll include a pictures of my attempts at stone stacking. Once again no glue no wires. 






1 comment:

Tamsin Kirax said...

nice one sexy legs! lol