Thursday, April 9, 2009

Durand Road Race

So it's one week from the first race of the year. The venerated Durand Road Race. Last years addition was the first race of my life. Re-reading last years full on panic attack makes for entertaining reading. I am going in to this more as a training ride than a race I'm too worried about outcome. I am in a base training time period and not really prepared to race. I am looking forward to racing course for the second time. having done it once I'm a bit more mentally prepared which is comforting. I am going to mimic my preparation prior to birke. That was as prepared for any event as I have ever been. Which mean a very restful week next week. I've been riding everyday this week though not really long efforts and not a lot of really hard efforts. It will be interesting to see how I respond to racing when really rested.

In other news. One of my team mates thinks I pedal wrong so he used my camera to film my pedaling just sure I would see the error of my ways.. Looks like regular pedaling to me..What do you think?




No comments: