Monday, May 24, 2010

Summer

Summer weather finally comes to Minnesota. the last couple days have been not just not cool but actually warm... really warm. The high today got up to 95. for May in Minnesota that's pretty darn warm. I didn't ride today so I missed the oportunity to get aclimitized for the months to come and upcomming ragbrai in particular.

I have felt really consistsntly good on the bike. I am however not doing at much riding as I am used to. It concerns me a little to be not logging the miles I should. My schedule both at home and at work has been really busy and I am struggling to get work out time in.

I really need to get out on my rollerskis.... speaking of workouts. I would like to get some rollerskiing in this summer to maintain some skiing skill and strength.


No comments: