Wednesday, September 3, 2008

On the bike after a week

I finally got on the bike last night after being away from it for over a week. I've been getting thinner and thinner on patience for days now. It is a good thing I could finally got a ride in before I totally loose it. I can tell that I've lost some strength from my being away from the bike. But work and the beginning of the school year have made my bed for me. 

All the people that know fitness stuff say however good long term strategy comes with periods of rest and  recovery so I'll just pretend this is one of those. The people that ran the race I was in last still don't have the results up, bugger. I've even emailed them to ask when they may be up and no response. hmmmm. sort of frustrating, may be my best finish of the year and I can't find out. well we'll see. 

The air for the last two days has made a definite turn cooler and the smell of  fall is out there believe it or not. I am not ready to give up on summer weather but it's not up to me.

If anyone reads this please leave a comment I am curious if anyone other than Tamsin reads this at all. 

hey tam





No comments: