Sunday, March 1, 2009

Still not recovered.


It's been a week now and I am still not very well recovered from the birke. Legs are still really sluggish and higher level efforts are really hard.  I hard climbing to max effort intervals in cycling class on tuesday and it was really hard to get into and maintain proper heart rate ranges. I went out and skied about 1:45. I had to go relatively slow to keep from blowing up. I am going to have to take it easy this next week see if I can get myself back in order. 

It's the first of march and hopefully we will see the first signs of spring soon. Not today however woke up to 1 deg F. I think by the end of the week we're supposed to be in the mid 30's. I am really looking forward to riding outside but there is still a tone of ice out there and I am really not wishing to get in a wreck. 

No comments: