Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Birke hangover is almost over.

Like last year after the birke I turned into a puddle of goo. legs have had no snap to them at all and tired, sore and sore. But this week things are starting to feel better. Rode yesterday short ride 25 miles but hilly and windy.  defiantly not a stellar day on the bike I got pretty much spanked but the two guys I was with.   the real news is the recovery. My legs feel better today than they have in three weeks. I think the base riding I've been trying to do is starting to sink in and my legs are starting to acclimatize to the bike. Skiing if so radically different from cycling from a muscularity point of view that it takes my legs some time to adapt to the high specificity of cycling.

So that's a really long winded way of saying I'm feeling a bit better and am pretty jazzed about it.

No comments: