Friday, December 19, 2008

12k and felt great.




skiing yesterday went really well. snow conditions were perfect as was temp and sunshine. Over all a great day to be out and skiing. I skied 12k and felt really good after. I needed to food but legs and lungs were good. so that is 1/4 the birke distance so progress! there are two more challenging sections of my regular haunt that I'm looking forward to getting into but we need one more round of snow first to make sure there is coverage.

Pictures above are of my outing yesterday. That's a friend coming up a long twisting climb. I was pretty nackard buy the top of it so stopped for a sec to take a picture.

Meeting with the ski coach today to get a new round of input and to do list to practice. I am really looking forward to her help it seems to be working already. Then again I'm such a newbie almost anything would help : ) 

No comments: