Saturday, April 26, 2008

Snow... can you believe it .... snow aarrggg!

So it's snowing here in fabulous Minnesota. Minnesota is actually a great place to live for the most part but the winter this year has really been hard.  It hasn't been the cold, Sure it was cold but not super cold, this year it's the length of it. wow it's just not going to give up! The leaves on the cherry tree out front are coming out and it's snowing?!

Here is a link to a local webcam so you can see for yourself. 


So, this will make getting out on the bike a bit tough this weekend, rats. I told my coach I wanted to take this last week off to ride with my buddies and sort of take it as it comes. I had been so focused on the race and training for it. I thought it would be good to let my hair down for a week. It has been nice but, I'm getting worried I'm going to start loosing ground if I fuck around for much longer. It's been 2 days since I've been on the bike. I am getting pretty anxious. I get this way if I don't get my riding in. I think I may have a monkey on my back: )

One of the owners of the team was commenting on a ride this week I seem to be having trouble recovering after max efforts.  ummm ya...  that's true

She is a personal trainer in addition to being the co-owner of the team and she knows what she's talking about so. unfortunately I think that means more max effort work for me..ouch. 


No comments: