Thursday, June 26, 2008

Summer Buzz

I am feeling stronger and stronger on the bike. It's so hard to tell if your really getting stronger or are you just in a good mood and it seems that way. Am I getting faster or do I just have a summer buzz? As I've mentioned in recent entries I seem to be recovering well from longer days on the bike. I was telling a team mate the other day i feel like I am about to graduate from the beginning group to the medium group. I certainly hope that's true.

I went out with a team mate for climbing this morning we did about an hour of hill intervals. total ride time was a hair under 3 hours. We were climbing in flat threshold and climbing threshold. no max efforts today.. Woohoo!

I am going out with larger group this evening for a couple hours. It will be nice to get some peloton time in after grinding away on hills this morning.

Hopefully i can start a local tt series to put down some real numbers... we'll find out if we're any faster or not.

No comments: